Monday, November 16, 2009

Work at Mom's

October 16, 2009

Today Rick and I met Becky and Scott at Mom's to work in her yard and around her house. Rick and Scott did most of the work. Becky helped them a little, but I did nothing but visit with everyone and take pictures. I'm still recovering from the flu and not doing much. Rick and Scott put cement blocks under Mom's steps in her back yard and around her patio and house. They had to not only level everything out but remove all the bark we put in last year. The bark just didn't work. The wind blew it all over and Sophie (Mom's little dog) likes to eat it. They also put new trim around all her windows outside. I had a wonderful time visiting with Becky and Mom. I just don't get to do that enough. I wish my sister lived closer to us. She is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment