Monday, November 16, 2009

Trying to catch up

November 16, 2009

I am so far behind on everything and trying to catch up. I had a sore throat over the weekend and didn't feel very well. I am feeling much better today. But because I was sick so long in Oct. I'm still behind. Plus Dr. Shrader said even though I'm feeling better I'm not back to normal. I need to listen to my body and rest when I'm tired, take my inhaler when needed, ect. I'm also trying to work on buying Christmas gifts. My goal was to have it all done by Thanksgiving, so that when we go to Kirsti's (for Thanksgiving) I could take all the gifts then. I just realized that just isn't going to happen, even though I've really been working on it. Lots of it is almost done but not everything. So I guess I'm not super woman. And I'll go and take a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment