Sunday, November 22, 2009

Not much has changed!

November 23, 2009

Well I'm back on antibiotics for a sinus infection. Plus today I didn't go to church because I'm so sick at my stomach. I've taken something for it and am starting to feel better. I'm still trying to get things caught up and have realized I probably never will. So I'm concentrating on what I have to get done before we go to Kirsti's for Thanksgiving. Then when we get home I'll start working on Christmas and getting ready to take Mom over to Becky's. (Mom is spending the winter at Becky and Scott's.) Oh no!! I only have 2 whole more days before leaving for Kirsti's. I've got sooo.... much to do. I guess what ever I get done will have to do. Wish me luck, because I really need it.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm glad you got better and I sure enjoyed your testimony about it.

    ReplyDelete