Monday, November 16, 2009

Croptober Fest 2009

Oct. 22 - 25 2009

Kirsti and I went to Croptober Fest (a scrapbooking weekend) again this year. Only this year it was extended later on Saturday so we stayed an extra night and left for home Sunday morning. We usually go a day early (on Thursday) so we can do something fun Friday before Croptober Fest starts at 5:00pm. This year we made some mini photo albums Thursday night while watching "Survivor" and "CSI" on TV. Friday morning we slept in and then went for a late breakfast at Smity's. I love their pancakes. They are so good. Then we did some shopping and had lunch at "Cold Stone Creamery". (Yes we had ice cream for lunch.) Then back to the motel for a nap before Croptober Fest begins. I am still not feeling very well. So am really taking it easy.

Croptober Fest was so fun this year. I love scrapbooking with friends. Torri and most of her sisters were there. They are so much fun!! I got a lot done even though I rested a lot. It's always fun to get away with Kirsti. I love her so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment