Thursday, January 28, 2010

Home from Utah!

Jan. 28, 2010

Just got home from Kirsti's yesterday afternoon. I went to help when she had to go on bedrest for a few days do to high blood pressure. I went to help with the kids and house work and just to keep her down. (I got there Jan. 21st.) Well it worked. She is now up and about. The doctor is pretty sure he will be able to keep her BP down now with medication at least long enough for the baby to grow some more. Today her BP was 120/60. You can't get any better than that! Hopefully it will stay down for at least 8 more weeks. She will then be 32 weeks along and it will be safe to deliver the baby if need be.

I sure enjoyed being with my girls!! I miss them already, but have learned why you have your children when your young. Wow! Do I ever feel old and tired today!! I've now got to get some laundry done and try to get back into my routine. I've also got to try and prepare to go back to Kirsti's when the baby comes. The doctor said the baby probably will have to be delivered early so I've got to get the Adovn books caught up and all our taxes ready to take to the accountant. I'll start that Monday. For now I'm just going to try and get the laundry caught up and get the Avon cataloges sent out. Oh and I have to work on my VT corrdinator duties. Oh so much to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment