Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dec. 17 - 19, 2009

Off to see the Izatt's on the 17th. Arrived in time for diner and to watch Survivor. Then off to bed.

Today, the 18th, I took Ashley out for ice cream at Cold Stones. We had a lot of fun. Had fun just being with everyone today. We had take out pizza for dinner it was really good.

Dec. 19th, today is the day Kenzie and I go see the Nutcracker. We both have been looking forward to it for a long time. But the day started out with Ashley and Blake going to get their flu shots and then Kenzie going to the doctor because she didn't feel very well. She ended up having bronchitis but the doctor said she was well enough to go to the ballet. So armed with lots of Kleenex and cough drops off we went. We had amazing seats on the main floor and just 9 rows back in the middle section. Kenzie was even able to go look down in the orchestra pit and watch them go for their break and then come back after intermission. Ballet West did a great job. It was so fun to share with my granddaughter. I had to buy her a little nutcracker for her to take home and help her remember her 1st ballet with her grandma. Then back to Kirsti's to change clothes and head home. The girls got to open a pre-christmas present before I left. They got their Christmas dresses to wear to church the next day. I was so grateful Kirsti had made me a dinner to eat on my way home. I really didn't want to have to stop. The fog was so.... bad! It didn't go away until I hit the Idaho boarder. I arrived about 10:30 pm and was so glad to be there safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment