Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dec. 1 - 13, 2009

This month has started out crazy! Both Sophie and Tenna have been sick since we boarded them for Thanksgiving. The Vet. said they must have gotten the doggy flu. Sophie is doing much better, but we are still having a hard time getting Tenna to eat. On the 7th we had our FHE Group Christmas Party. We had a delicious meal and some fun games. I love being with those people. They are so much fun!! Then on the 9th I did some baking and my visiting teaching. On the 10th I was packing to take my Mom to Becky's for the winter and we had the Ward Christmas Party that evening.

On the 11th we packed up and went to Boise. It was the longest trip to Boise I've ever taken, probably because I was so tried. We arrived at Becky's house at about 5 pm and had a wonderful dinner with Tommy, Derek & Natalie, and Becky & Scott. Becky is a wonderful cook and it tasted so good. I love being in my sisters house especially at Christmas time. They do an amazing job of decorating!! Scott had the outside really lite up. It was beautiful. And the inside was just as nice with garlands everywhere, snowflakes hanging from the ceiling, two Christmas trees, Christmas teddy bears everywhere. It really helped me get in the Christmas Spirit. (And yes I took my camera, but for some reason did not get even one picture. What is wrong with me!!) On Saturday the 12th I didn't do anything, but be lazy. I just sat around and then went and took a nap and then sat around some more. I was so tired. I wanted to rest up for the long drive home. On the 13th I just got up had breakfast, packed up and drove home.

It's good to be home, but now I've got to unpack and get ready to go to the Izatt's on the 19th. So much to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment