Friday, September 4, 2009

The Rest of August

August 31, 2009

The last couple of weeks have been so busy, but not much to blog about. Rick has been busy moving shelves out of our storeage room and into the shed. Then he built me these -




It was a big job because you had to figure out what size cans you are going to put in it and where, in order to build it. It was a 2 day job. I'm so excited to have it done. Now my job of putting the cans away starts.

I've got a new calling in our Relief Society. I'm the new Visiting Teaching Cordinator. I've been working on forms for the Visiting Teaching Supervisors, for the Visiting Teachers, and for the monthly and yearly reports. It has taken me a long time and I'm still not quite done. It also didn't help that we've had a lot of people moving in and out the last couple months so we've had a lot of changes. It's a calling I'm going to really enjoy. It will be better once I get all the forms just like I want them and in the computer. It should save me a lot of time in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment