Monday, July 6, 2009

Afternoon with my girls!

Monday June 29, 2009

Today was soooo... much fun! Kirsti, Kenzie, and Ashley were spending a few days in Star Valley before their family reunion on the 4th and decided to meet me in Idaho Falls for lunch and a movie. We went to Garcia's for lunch. Ashley just cracked me up when the waitress came by and said "Hi Ladies can I get you anything to drink." Ashley piped right up and said "I'll have a lemonade". I can remember Kenzie doing the same thing at that age. As a matter of fact I can remember Kenzie calling the waitress over to our table and asking her where her macaroni and cheese was. She was only two and a half when she did that. I guess we go out to eat too much, but I always enjoy it.

After lunch we went to see the movie UP in 3D digital. We all loved it. It was a great movie and I couldn't believe how far 3D has come since I was young. Ashley only kept her 3D glasses on half the time. They were way too big for her and it was hard for her to keep them on. We enjoyed popcorn and chocolate covered raisins during the movie.

All to soon it was time to say good-bye. But I'll be with them again the weekend of July 11 -12th. We are going to there house for a visit and to celebrate Kenzie's birthday.



Quick up date on my PH. I called Dr. Shrader and since my headaches aren't constant on the half dose of Tracleer I will be staying on it for now. The headaches so far are manageable with Tylenol. I'm still trying to figure out how much I will be able to exercise on just the half dose. Dr. Shrader said I might have to just ride my exercise bike or go for walks for now. One of these days when I have some energy I'll go down and ride my bike while watching my pulse close. I might not be able to go back to curves.

No comments:

Post a Comment