Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Fathers Day Rick!



Today was a good day. In the morning we went to Choir practice and Church. We got our spiritual reservoirs filled. Then came home and relaxed for a while and had dinner. I made Ricks favorite dinner, steak and noodles. We had a green salad with it. I figured out how to do it in the crock pot. It turned out really well. I took a photo of it so you can see what it looks like. (You can tell the picture is of Ricks plate because of all the pepper. He LOVES pepper.) Then Rick opened his cards and unwrapped his presents. Kirsti sent him that cute card with the cat in a frog costume. He got some jeans and a shirt, a video about the Dead Sea Scrolls and The History of the Church books. We then watched the movie, "Amazing Grace". It was such a good movie. I would recommend it. It's a true story about the man who wrote the song, "Amazing Grace" and his friend who tried to abolish slavery in England. Towards the end of the movie we had a piece of a Happy Fathers Day ice cream cake. It was sooo... good.



I am back on half strength Tracleer now. I started taking it again Friday. My headaches are back. They aren't as bad as when I'm on the full strength, but I'm having to take Excedrin at least once a day. Plus I'm still so tired. I will call Dr. Shrader again on Thursday and see what he wants me to do now.



I just have to include a couple of photos of 2 of my furry friends. Kissa is sitting on the trailer under the tree watching a down pour. He sat there for about 45 minutes til it stopped raining for a minute and then came in. The second picture is of Teemu under a blanket. You can see his little white nose and paws poking out. He loves to get under blankets! They are such fun cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment