Saturday, June 6, 2009

Beautiful Star Valley

On Thursday June 4th Rick took the day off so he could go with me to Afton, Wyoming for my appointment with Dr. Shrader. It was an absolutely beautiful day. Not to warm, kind of cloudy with a little rain thrown in. I was amazed at how green everything was. I don't believe I've ever seen it so green. (I got a few pictures to show you how beautiful it looked, but they just don't do it justice.) If any of you ever go to Afton you just have to go eat at "The Rocky Mountain Seafood Restaurant". We had a late lunch there before going to the doctors. It's the freshest Seafood I ever had except for maybe Seattle or the Oregon coast. Now you are hearing this from someone that doesn't like seafood very much. But I love... fresh halibut. It was soooo... good!! Maybe next time I'll try some shrimp too.

My appointment went fairly well. I am having horrible headaches which are a side affect of the Tracleer I'm on for my pulmonary hypertension. I'll be going off it for two weeks and see if the headaches go away. If so I'll probably be changing to a different medication. They're also testing me to see if the Tracleer is still working. They are finding in a lot of people who taken it 3 - 4 years it stops being as affective. I've now been taking it 3 1/2 years. I have to call them to let them in 2 weeks if I still have the headaches and I have another appointment scheduled for September.

I've included a few photo's of my furry kids. (I didn't get a very good one of Kissa last time.) Kissa is the fluffy cat, Teemu is the siamese looking cat and Tennava is our dog.





Yes our pets are getting old and sleep a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment