Monday, May 18, 2009





Spring has sprung!

The last two weeks have gone by really fast. Mothers day was wonderful! Both my kids actually remembered it was Mothers Day and they remembered me. I was suprised that Kirsti remembered because she was right in the middle of her move to her new house and I was suprised that Tommy remembered because he had no one to remind him. It was great!! Rick and I spent the Saturday before mothers day at my Mom's house getting her outside water turned on and filling up her gas cans for the lawn mower and doing a few other things she needed done. It was nice being with her. We stopped by and visited with Rick's Mom at the Gables. We got both our Mom's three little flowering plants in a neat wooden bird cage thing. They both loved them. Then on Sunday (Mothers Day) Rick was in charge of Sacrament Meeting at the Gables so we got to see Yvonne again for a little bit. Thomas and Kirsti both called me. Plus Kirsti sent me a card and Thomas sent me a plug in candle from Scentsy. Rick gave me an exercises bike that I love and have been using ever since. It was a very wonderful and relaxing day. Thank you so much everyone!!

This last weekend we spent planting. I have a triangle area by our patio I'm putting some flowers in. I planted 11 flowers and a flowering bush thing. I've include a photo of what it looks like now and I'll continue to up date you as the flowers start to grow. We also started planting our garden. We got the tomatoes, carrots, and radishes in. This week will be getting the peas in. Plus I am looking for raspberry bushes to put along the fence. I've also included some photo's of our tulips. They are beautiful right now. Oh and I couldn't forget our pets. Tenava is our dog, Teemu is the Siamese looking cat and Kissa is the cat sitting under Ricks lounge chair (your have to look close). We are doing great! Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment