Monday, March 23, 2009

March so far...

Now I guess I need to catch you up on what has been going on this month. On the 6th and 7th I went to Creative Memories scrapbook weekend in Idaho Falls. I am still working on Thomas' books. I got a lot done and am almost finshed with them. It's so fun to sit and visit with friends while scrapbooking. It makes the time go by faster.

The thing I've worked on most this month has been taxes. Advon's taxes had to be filed by the 15th of this month and it took me almost that long to get the information in to the Accountant. But I made it and everything was filed. Then there was our personal taxes which hasn't been filed yet, but the accountant has all the info. so that should happen soon. Next was my Mom's trust that dosen't have to be filed until April 15th, but since I was on a roll I got it all finished and filed. Last but not least was my Mom's form for her grocery tax (which needed the total from the Trust). All the Taxes are done! I know you can't see me but I am doing the happy dance.

This last week I spent recovering from doing taxes. This week I will be finishing Thomas' scrapbook so I can give it to him for his birthday. We are going to Boise this Friday. I'm looking forward to helping celebrate Tom's birthday and seeing my sister again. I'll be posting more pictures when we get back so you can see what we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment