Saturday, January 24, 2009

Well I've finially figured out how to add another post. (I'm a slow learner.) This has been a rough week for me because I've been sick with the flu. I'm starting to feel better. Last night I felt hungry for the first time since Monday (maybe that's not a good thing). On Thursday I got to see my sister who is here to visit our Mom. We went to see "Marley and Me". It was a wonderful movie. I would recomend it to everyone. Then I went to a Glen Rawson fireside Thursday night with Rick. It was just what I needed. Had lunch with Mom and Becky yesterday. I have an amazing sister. I wish we lived closer so I could go to lunch with her more often. She is going home tomorrow and I won't be able to see her again before she goes. I'll miss her. I already do.

No comments:

Post a Comment